A Free And Tiny Program For Checking Your Internet Use
Netspeedmonitor software is able to show how much information your device is uploading to the internet and how much it is downloading. It has a toolbar that allows you to configure how it works which makes it a great diagnostic tool if you are having trouble with your internet.View full description
- A simple and elegant user interface
- The program is small and very easy to download
- Configurable in a way that makes it a good diagnostic tool
- Only has partial support for vertical taskbars
- Doesn't sit in the system tray
- Marks some processes as unknown
Netspeedmonitor software is able to show how much information your device is uploading to the internet and how much it is downloading. It has a toolbar that allows you to configure how it works which makes it a great diagnostic tool if you are having trouble with your internet.
See How Much Internet You Are Using
Netspeedmonitor is not as popular these days because it only works for Windows XP and Windows Vista. If you have those operating systems you will be able to monitor the speed of your internet. It shows you how many bytes per second that your computer is uploading and downloading. At one time your Windows connection software used to show this but now it doesn't for some reason which is why some people turn to Netspeedmonitor. The developers are giving the program away for free but they do accept donations.
Conclusion - Find Problems With Your Internet
Some people use Netspeedmonitor because they want to see how quick their internet is for the sake of knowing. Other people use it to test the claims of their internet service provider. Others use the software to figure out if there is an issue with their hardware or software such as if background programs are drinking down the internet and leaving very little for browsing. Any of these reasons are fine reasons to try this software.
- Fixed: Version Check issues Fixed: Installation issues with mutliple users Fixed: Minor bugs Added: Ability to kill a running process Added: Ability to copy process name to clipboard Added: Ability to copy process path to clipboard